Here are just some of the things that I do to help get your home sold:
- Help you price your home strategically so you’re competitive with the current market and current price trends.
- Help stage your home to cast a positive light on the features most important to buyers: uncluttered rooms and closets, fresh paint, and terrific curb appeal.
- Place “for sale” signage, complete with property fliers easily accessible to drive-by prospects.
- Use a personal mobile phone with voice mail and caller tracking every call that comes in on you home 24 hours a day, seven days a week. Each caller’s inquiry will be followed up with.
- Distribute “just listed” notices to neighbors, encouraging them to tell family and friends about your home.
- Optimize your home's internet presence by posting information in the Keller Williams Listing System (KWLS) as well as local and global MLS systems, including plenty of photographs and a description of your property.
- Produce a virtual tour of your home, placing it on multiple Websites to attract both local and out-of-town buyers.
- Target my marketing to active real estate agents who specialize in selling homes in your neighborhood.
- Include your home in our company and MLS tours, allowing other agents to see your home for themselves.
- Advertise your home using e-mail campaigns and social media.
- Create an open house schedule to promote your property to prospective buyers and market those open houses.
- Target active buyers and investors in my database who are looking for homes in your price range and area.
- Provide you with weekly updates detailing my marketing efforts, including comments from the prospective buyers and agents who have visited your home.
To find out more about selling your home, click here.